The Parking Place has teamed up with DirectTrack to provide their network clients with the best redirect solution in the industry!
Every day, publishers lose out on revenue from traffic that isn't accepted by an offer. For example, if you have an offer that only accepts Canadian traffic, users from other countries that fill out your offer, will result in unpaid leads. By working with The Parking Place, we are able to help you monetize those users by sending them to a geo-targeted page with country specific offers, thereby generating more revenue for you.
Getting started is easy! Simply create an account, set-up your redirect link and start increasing your revenue. Once you've created your account, you can request your redirect link by clicking on 'Request Support' in the top navigation and creating a ticket. If you've been assigned an Account Manager, they can also provide you with a redirect link. Below are specific instructions on how to correctly set-up your geo-redirect link in the DirectTrack platform.
How to set-up your geo-redirect URL:
- After you login to your DirectTrack account, click on Advanced Features under the Account Setup menu on the left hand side.
- This menu will bring up a number of sub-directory tabs, click on the Default Geo-Redirect tab.
- In this field, paste the redirect link you received from your account executive at The Parking Place, and click save.
How to set-up your expired creative/campaign redirect URL:
Another way you can help increase your revenue, is by adding your link from The Parking Place as the Expired Creative/Campaign Redirect URL. By doing this, if a campaign or creative should happen to go down, you won't lose out on revenue. Instead, your users will be redirect to a page with high converting country specific offers. Here are instructions for how to set-up your Expired Creative/Campaign Redirect URL within the DirectTrack Platform.
- Under the Campaign Management menu on the left hand side, click on Creatives.
- Click on the Redirect URL tab at the top.
- Enter your redirect link from The Parking Place in the Expired Create/Campaign Redirect URL field, and click save.
You are now on your way to making more money and providing ease of mind that you have a solid back-up for any untargeted traffic or inactive creatives or campaigns. Please visit our FAQ Page if you have any other questions about how our platform works. If you are unable to find the answers to your questions, please contact your account executive, or you can fill out our Contact Form and we will respond within 1 business day.